How to Make Biltong
Biltong is not only a much-loved South African delicacy, but, if consumed moderately and as part of a balanced eating plan, is good for you, too! Biltong is high in protein, and rich in the B vitamins, iron and zinc. And for those on the banting diet, biltong is low in carbs and contains no sugar. The only downside to biltong is the cost…but what if you could save a fortune and make your own? You can – with this biltong maker!
Biltong made easy!
Biltong or dry wors in 24 hours*? Absolutely! This biltong maker comes complete with all you’ll need to assemble it yourself, plus a set of instructions and a supply of biltong spice to get you started. Here’s what else is included in the price of R195
- Die-cut outer biltong box measuring 450 x 250 x 250 mm, made from cardboard and with a hygienic white lining. This box works by hot air convection.
- 1 x 60W Light globe
- 1 x Bayonet light fitting
- 1 x 15 Amp plug top
- 5m Electric flex
- 2 x 8mm Wooden dowels
- 10 x Plastic hooks
- 1 x Handle with screws and washers inserted
- Leaflet showing assembled product
- Postage – South Africa – R95 | Botswana – R135 | Namibia – R153
*Fully loaded, and for well-dried biltong, it’ll take 36 hours.
Order your Biltong Maker now
Only R140.00 plus postage
We’ve sold hundreds of these biltong makers, and all our customers rave about its good value for money. Properly cared for, this product will last (Tip: Place a tin foil in the bottom to catch the drips to further protect it).